Click here for a printable version of National's warranty information
National warrants that each piece of furniture will be free from defects in workmanship given normal use and care for as long as the original customer owns and uses the product. This warranty is valid only if the product is given proper care and maintenance.
Normal use is defined as the equivalent of a single shift, 40 hour work week.
National, at its option, will repair or replace with comparable product any product, part or component, if the claim is eligible under the conditions of this warranty.
||Wood chair frames
Products used in multi-shift applications
||Wood Veneers and Laminates
||Mechanical and High Wear Parts such as: Electrical Components, Textiles, Foam, Covering Materials, and Decorative Trim
This warranty does not apply to:
Toss Bean Bags
- Damage caused by a carrier
- Normal wear and tear which is to be expected during the period of ownership
- Appearance, durability, quality, behavior, colorfastness, or any other attribute of COM (Customer’s Own Materials) or any other non-standard National material (including Arc-Com, Stinson, Maharam, Momentum, and Ultrafabrics) specified by the customer after application to a National product
- Color, grain, or texture of wood, laminate, and other covering materials
- Non-compliance with installation and maintenance instructions
- Damages or failures resulting from modifications, alterations, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care and maintenance of our products
Warranty on Toss Bean Bag models is 5 years for the textile covering material and 1 year from date of purchase for the liner with EPS fill.
FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES TO PROCESS WARRANTY ISSUES:
As the manufacturer of your furniture, we stand behind our craftsmanship and pledge to do everything we can to resolve any problems you may have within the terms of this warranty as quickly as possible.
There are no other warranties except as expressly set forth here, either expressed or implied including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We exclude and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty.
- Contact National Customer Service (800.482.1717) and provide them with the serial number from the product in question and the purchase order number or acknowledgement number and a detailed description of the warranty issue. Serial numbers are mandatory before the claim can be processed.
- Customer Service will determine and pre-approve all resolutions to the claim such as replacement units, service parts, labor, and repair charges. Upon approval, resolutions will be assigned an authorization number.
- The authorization number must be included on all invoices for reimbursement. Any unauthorized charges will not be the responsibility of National.
National Office Furniture
1600 Royal Street
Jasper, Indiana 47546